Friday, August 17, 2007

Hi from Norway!

I'm the proud owner of a Mark I, in caliber 10mm Auto, which is fitting for an european, born with 10 fingers and used to metrics.....

Mine came with two magazines, and have been sparingly fired, as the ammosituation in 10mm has been hard around these shores.

I have a box of original Norma loads, I got hold of a few boxes of Winchester loads recently (they where expensive, just like the Norma!), and just a short while ago I got a case of 1000 Partizan loads, manufactured in the former Yugoslavia, in Serbia to be specific. These was quite cheap, about on par with 9mm Para around here (easily double of what you pay).

The gun came with two extra caliber kits: 357 Magnum and 45 Win Mag, but so far hasn't been fired much: only the 357 has seen a bit of action, and that dinged up the brass, which is kinda discomforting.

Anyone with good tips on how to fix that?

3 comments:

Paul said...

Hombre if you ever visit Alaska e-mail me and I can show you boxes of Grizzlys , long barrels , short barrels , new style beavertails , old style beavertails , full hard chrome , blued , parkerized , also I'am scouring the country for more N.I.B. examples and I can take you to a friends home and out come long slide Grizzlys , stainless steel Grizzlys [ 1 in existance ] and all the stuff to make them go magazines , compesators , wrenchs to dissamble them [cool to have a Grizzly wrench] .I sold my purple Grizzly to buy a full hard chrome Grizzly , Peligan cases full of Grizzlys !

Paul said...

grizzly45win@yahoo.com

Paul said...

One of the guys at work had a steel spin target in his truck , the slight dents was caused by a .44 Remington Magnum fired from a Smith Wesson Mountian gun with a 4 inch barrel , the deep indents was caused by the 10 mm rounds fired from his Glock 20 with a 5 inch barrel , crono at 1850 fps at 50 feet , thats flat moving for a pistol round .